Chicago Bulls Sign Mike Dunleavey Jr. to a Two Year Deal

Yesterday mid-afternoon, Adrian Wojnarowski broke the news that the Chicago Bulls were entertaining the idea of using the mini-Mid Level Exception (MMLE) on Mike Dunleavy Jr. and were meeting with him. Just a few hours later, a tweet from ESPN’s Marc Stein broke the news that the Chicago Bulls and Mike Dunleavy have verbally agreed on a 2 year, $6 million deal that will become official on July 10th. As of now, there are no details if any of the contract is non-guaranteed or if there is an option.

The move is slightly surprising as many Chicago Bulls beat writers such as Mike McGraw, Aggrey Sam, and K.C. Johnson have previously reported that it is highly unlikely that the Bulls would utilize the MMLE this season and would likely only add a few players on minimum deals. K.C. Johnson theorizes that the signing may be an olive branch to Rose after the Bulls let go of assistant Ron Adams, who Rose was close with. The Chicago Bulls 2013-2014 payroll at just over $80 million which means the Bulls will be paying approximately $15 million in tax.

Signing Dunleavy has several big implications for Chicago.

First this signing spells the departure of Marco Belinelli unless Belinelli is willing to return to the Bulls on a veteran’s minimum deal. This may not be all bad for Chicago. Last season compared to Belinelli, Dunleavy posted up better points and rebounds and as many assists per 36 minutes. Dunleavy also posted better better true shooting , effective field goal, and defensive rebounding percentages while also boasting a better offensive rating and win shares per 48 minutes. The Bulls will lose Belinelli’s ability to work off of the dribble but that is a role that can be taken up by Kirk Hinrich.

Secondly, the signing finally gives the Bulls a much needed 3-and-D to help spread the floor and play defense. This past season Dunleavy shot a career high 42.8% from beyond the arc while going 44.2% from the field. In his career, Dunleavy is a 37.2% three point shooter and a 44.4% field goal shooter. Paired with Jimmy Butler, who shot 38.1% from three point range last season, and Kirk Hinrich, who shot 39.3% from long range last season, the Bulls now have some pretty good floor spacing.

Lastly, the signing may give some much needed rest to both Luol Deng and Jimmy Butler throughout the season. One of the biggest concerns with Tom Thibodeau is his tendency to play his starters an absurd amount of minutes. With Dunleavy in the rotation, Deng and Butler may see their minutes drop to normal NBA levels which could help the team come playoff time.

While the signing isn’t a flashy, the move could be of great benefit for the Chicago Bulls if Dunleavy does what is asked of him. Early reactions to the move have been positive. CBSSport’s Matt Moore calls the move a steal at $3 million per year. Time will tell if Dunleavy is a steal and if the Bulls made the right move.

, , , ,

139 Responses to Chicago Bulls Sign Mike Dunleavey Jr. to a Two Year Deal

1. lynettemurphy@yahoo.de'
    Lynette August 16, 2014 at 4:33 pm #

These numbers just keep going on. Following wealth dynamics test
    5 years the Office for National Statistics.
    It’s economic loss Do you ever really introduced
    to the second installment of the next generation of immigrants.
    Here’s a phrase I use a credit repair business.

2. micheleschiffman@web.de'
    Blitz Brigade Hack ios August 17, 2014 at 1:25 am #

Also, while Apple already had good quality gaming hardware, it is only in the
    recent past that Android introduced its Ouya and Wikipad hardware versions which are gaming specific.
    If the signal from the cable being used to connect with the router is adequate, and the command is entered correctly, a.
    ARC is another feature of the i – OS 5 version that arrests the attention of developers involved in i – Phone application development project.

3. garnet.blohm@gmx.de'
    nakliyat antalya August 17, 2014 at 3:24 am #

Howdy! Do you know if they make any plugins to safeguard against hackers?
    I’m kinda paranoid about losing everything I’ve worked
    hard on. Any tips?

4. keesha.sliva@hotmail.de'
    Keesha August 18, 2014 at 6:20 pm #

You have lost your Partner and can’t accept another
    one as a true. Also here you can do video chat with deep erotic taboos.
    In many states there are different BDSM groups who offer trainings and workshops.

5. mandynoguera@gmail.com'
    Busty Naturals August 19, 2014 at 5:33 am #

This was permanent as the broken bones fused into position upon healing.
    Seriously, who wants to be put under the knife and risk the chance of noticeable scars and endure
    a painful and lengthy recovery. The tour has costs $49 for adults and $44 for children and tickets
    can be purchased on the Gray Line New York website.

6. sidneyaddison@elitemail.org'
    WordPress web hosting August 19, 2014 at 2:38 pm #

Pixel perfect conversion ensures that a site bears the consistent
    look through different platforms. There’s always a hazard when relying on plugins written by third parties,
    that they might not proceed to help the plugin, and then when it breaks after a Word – Press upgrade, there’s no person to fix it for you.

Assess their beneficial certifications, it is often a positive point that your church web designer
    has standardized from a popular design school such as Swinburne
    in Melbourne; though it’s clearly not an essential.

7. nellefitzsimmons@googlemail.com'
    iphone repair rolling meadows August 20, 2014 at 12:44 am #

I couldn’t refrain from commenting. Perfectly written!

8. ralfbardin@t-online.de'
    www.game.parsino.ir August 20, 2014 at 5:54 pm #

Brad still gets the occasional urge for cybersex, but he knows better than to act on it.
    If you’re able to continue being romantic once you’re
    an established couple, then you set yourself head and shoulders above the rest of your fellow men, and you stand that much greater chance of getting regular, passionate sex.
    If he can get away with calling her promiscuous than he will, and if he knows
    that it won’t work than he’ll say that she’s delusional for believing that their relationship amounted to
    more than a brief casual encounter for two or three emails, even if they had a full blown cyber sex session that lasted for an entire week
    and she kept their records.

9. estherryder@yahoo.de'
    Ummah Global Relief August 21, 2014 at 3:19 am #

you are truly a just right webmaster. The website loading
    speed is incredible. It seems that you are doing any
    unique trick. Also, The contents are masterpiece. you have performed a fantastic process on this
    topic!

10. irvinfarrow@gmail.com'
    pou cheats August 21, 2014 at 7:11 am #

Moreover, to preserve very good clean drinking water I realized I’d have to
    be changing filters all the time. It’s a weekend long tribute to the music of the Beatles, solo beatles and music of the 60′s.
    When mice retreat from cooler weather into homes, snakes can be right behind them.

11. laraegay@gmail.com'
    upgrade Bbm for windows phone August 21, 2014 at 4:36 pm #

The contract period can be from 12, 18 or 24 months. The whole Curve line is
    for example very teenage oriented, it is heavily focused on messaging with your friends
    and living online even when there is no PC nearby.
    If you don’t have a Black – Berry contract, the majority of the phone’s features won’t work whatsoeve.

12. christalcarder@web.de'
    Gene August 21, 2014 at 6:44 pm #

Good information. Lucky me I found your site by accident (stumbleupon).
    I’ve bookmarked it for later!

13. nilda_moloney@arcor.de'
    applications August 22, 2014 at 3:13 am #

First of all I would like to say great blog! I had a quick
    question that I’d like to ask if you don’t mind. I was interested to find out how you center yourself and clear your
    thoughts before writing. I have had difficulty clearing my thoughts in getting my ideas out.
    I do enjoy writing however it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes tend to be wasted just
    trying to figure out how to begin. Any ideas or hints?
    Thank you!

14. kaseyoquendo@gmail.com'
    alvaradotnyc.soup.io August 22, 2014 at 5:40 am #

I have to thank you for the efforts you have put in penning this
    site. I’m hoping to check out the same high-grade content by you
    in the future as well. In truth, your creative writing
    abilities has encouraged me to get my own website now ;)

15. valentinsilvestri@t-online.de'
    escort radar mount August 22, 2014 at 8:46 pm #

Hello, after reading this awesome paragraph i am too delighted to
    share my familiarity here with colleagues.

16. arethascheid@live.de'
    unwritten-soul.tumblr.com August 23, 2014 at 7:11 am #

The N8 allows users to assign their own music tracks as ringtones, provided they are in either MP3 or WAV format.
    Now this clicks very well for a middle level smartphone device that offers you
    both the conventional full QWERTY key board as well as the touch sensitive display screen.
    Transfer data to and from computers and other devices,
    either simply through USB cables or Bluetooth adapters,.

17. josefinadunhill@web.de'
    minecraft free download August 23, 2014 at 7:09 pm #

Good post. I will be going through some of these issues as well..

18. broderick_delargie@live.de'

I cant figure out what to start with, is manual linkbuilding still working?

Chicago Bulls Sign Mike Dunleavey Jr. to a Two Year Deal – The latest addition to my weekly read

19. helaineflora@live.com'
    Steam Shower Kits August 23, 2014 at 10:07 pm #

Was initially actually shopping for just a traditional shower enclosures during which i found this site, wouldn’t
    have any idea there were such a thing as a ‘steam shower enclosure’,
    fantastic, will probably just have to acquire one

20. lincolnwheatley@googlemail.com'
    google August 24, 2014 at 12:20 am #

The ads displayed on his website did generate clicks, and on one day the number
    of clicks surged to 169. Some of the major website properties that were affected included article distribution sites, aggregated content
    sites (those sites that republish original content from others), sites that mostly sell
    products with little or no content associated with them,
    and in general sites that don’t have unique or high quality content.
    Well, the good news is that once the work is done, anything is possible
    no matter what viewing device is used.

21. ahmad_snowball@zoho.com'

I was recommended this website by my cousin. I am not sure whether this post is written by him as nobody else know such detailed
    about my trouble. You’re wonderful! Thanks!

22. horaciofredricksen@googlemail.com'
    Horacio August 24, 2014 at 3:45 am #

Choose whether any of your constraints are holding you back
    or whether you could employ the aid of others to pack in the spaces.
    Make the process of ordering be stress-free to complete at all times
    as possible. Instead target and focus your internet
    marketing campaign towards your target audience and target market to achieve more success.

23. laurieduffy@gmail.com'
    Laurie August 24, 2014 at 2:03 pm #

Good post. I learn something totally new and challenging on blogs I
    stumbleupon everyday. It will always be helpful to read through content from other writers and practice something from other web sites.

24. suzette.belt@zoho.com'
    online thesaurus August 25, 2014 at 1:23 am #

It’s fantastic that you are getting thoughts from this piece of writing as well as from our argument made at this time.

25. wendiring@gawab.com'
    after Effects template free August 25, 2014 at 1:02 pm #

Every weekend i used to pay a visit this site, because i wish for
    enjoyment, for the reason that this this site conations genuinely nice
    funny stuff too.

26. clairehoney@yahoo.de'
    berita August 25, 2014 at 3:26 pm #

Are your systems all operating together as desired.
    Walau pun pada masa itu Rajawali Cipta Televisi Indonesia masih merupakan perusahaan televisi berbayar, kelahirannya dianggap.
    True blue social network like Facebook may be the best tools for recruitment of entry to mid level executives.

27. alberthason@gmail.com'
    fotograf ?lubny warszawa August 25, 2014 at 4:45 pm #

I am actually delighted to glance at this weblog posts which consists
    of tons of useful information, thanks for providing such
    data.

28. erwineasterling@freenet.de'
    Repo Software August 25, 2014 at 9:13 pm #

“To an old TV Example, the redemption color TV, refrigerators, washing machines, air conditioners, water heaters, any of them are possible. Chevrolet Silverado ‘” Chevy trucks have not historically
    been known for longevity, but they do offer a great deal of finish for the money.
    When playing golf you want to know of which you are usually choosing the best tools offered on the course.

29. rudolf.odriscoll@gmail.com'
    healthy recipes August 25, 2014 at 11:54 pm #

There’s definately a great deal to find out about this topic.
    I love all of the points you’ve made.

30. guadalupe.lipscombe@gawab.com'
    Cheap Nike Women Nfl August 26, 2014 at 2:40 am #

Cheap Nike Women Nfl
    Heya i’m for the first time here. I found this board and I to find It truly helpful & it helped
    me out a lot. I’m hoping to offer something again and aid others
    like you aided me.

31. jamisonduerr@gmail.com'

I had just crafted a computer program whose function is to efficiently scrape related
    contents of a matter (or even topic your blog post is focused on) with the google and bing to prepare large 100% copyscrape-passed subject matter.
    Are you currently engaged to look at it?

32. carolyn.dimond@yahoo.com'
    escort passport 9500ix review August 27, 2014 at 2:41 am #

My family members always say that I am killing my time here at net, however I know I
    am getting familiarity everyday by reading thes nice content.

33. elliottomka@yahoo.de'
    datingpensacola.com August 27, 2014 at 9:48 pm #

Simply wish to say your article is as surprising.

The clarity in your publish is simply excellent and that i could suppose you’re knowledgeable in this subject.
    Fine along with your permission allow me to snatch your RSS feed to stay up
    to date with approaching post. Thank you one million and please
    keep up the rewarding work.

34. tillylipsey@gmail.com'
    what is a patent August 28, 2014 at 5:51 am #

It’s remarkable in favor of me to have a web page, which
    is valuable in support of my know-how. thanks admin

35. maisiemeans@inbox.com'
    inexpense essay writing reviews August 28, 2014 at 6:47 am #

It’s an awesome paragraph designed for all the web visitors;
    they will take benefit from it I am sure.

36. emmettguyton@gmx.de'
    dental tool sterilization August 28, 2014 at 12:28 pm #

I’m impressed, I have to admit. Seldom do I come across a blog that’s
    equally educative and entertaining, and let me tell you, you have hit the nail on the head.

The problem is something too few men and women are speaking
    intelligently about. Now i’m very happy that I stumbled across this during my search
    for something regarding this.

37. stephendreyer@gmail.com'

Follow these steps to create a bootable Windows 7 install from a USB thumb drive:.
    In step 4, it is a DOS interface, but no nags, no complicated
    computer terms; you can handle with the steps with ease.
    By Search Engine Optimization, a web page can go higher up the Google rankings,
    thus increasing its visibility to the target audience.

38. eltontillman@gmail.com'
    pinoy movies August 29, 2014 at 11:43 am #

With havin so much content and articles do you ever run into any issues
    of plagorism or copyright violation? My website
    has a lot of unique content I’ve either written myself or outsourced
    but it appears a lot of it is popping it up all over the internet without my permission.
    Do you know any ways to help reduce content from being stolen? I’d genuinely appreciate it.

39. marciacatchpole@inbox.com'
    shoulder muscles August 29, 2014 at 6:17 pm #

This post is worth everyone’s attention. Where can I
    find out more?

40. alannamactier@aol.com'
    Traceur gps August 31, 2014 at 1:08 am #

I really like what you guys are usually up too.
    Such clever work and reporting! Keep up the terrific
    works guys I’ve added you guys to my personal blogroll.

41. karmaclemente@warpmail.net'
    dierenspelletjes.nl September 3, 2014 at 7:23 am #

But NU recently called a halt to its pay-as-you-go insurance initiative,
    which offered younger drivers the chance to save substantially
    on premiums. Shalim Miah, 29, suffered cheap car insurance
    for young drivers (dierenspelletjes.nl) a broken nose and bruising.
    The durability technology includes a robotic module installed to the test, she drives through a red light on the windshield.
    The Chinese Lunar New Year of Snake also known as hypertension,
    was defined as a reading of more than $20 million. Sunderland had set off from Marina
    del Rey, Calif.

42. houstongriffith@gmail.com'
    Sac à épaule Longchamp September 4, 2014 at 6:16 am #

Sac à épaule Longchamp Sac à Dos Longchamp TqMhL
    Corse durante il Super Bowl nel 2011, tra cui una donna decente,
    come gli annunci che contengono in Skechers Shape ups vignette Resistance Runner
    presenti in tonificare e scarpe tonica sottili e altre parti
    interessanti del corpo competenti per l’idea che la fase successiva.
    Purtroppo, è vero che era solo una prova.. Sac Bandoulière Longchamp Trousse De Toilette Longchamp TjSqn E eh divertente di tutti questi grandi capi sono stati Venerdì richiesta di potenza della civiltà
    europea era destinato. Cheope era circa l’applicazione prima
    di Ceasar nostri pannolini lol.. Sacs Longchamp
    Bubble Sac à Main Longchamp Pliage AwfqD Murakami ha seguito questo famoso
    e ricercato armonia con la Monogram CerisesMuster dove sono stati collocati ciliegie con facce su di loro in tela Monogram.
    La linea è stata venduta sul sito ufficiale di LVMH al dettaglio eLuxury nella primavera del 2006, ma
    non sarà più disponibile entro la fine di maggio 2006..
    Sacs Longchamp Porte Monnaie Sac Longchamp Edition Spéci okzcM Il fatto che Furla ha recentemente aperto una concessione a Harvey Nichols a
    Edimburgo è una prova della crescita del marchio
    marchio sullo stato della borsa. Il loro negozio indipendente
    in Princes Square Glasgow è un santuario di amare questo marchio italiano con un design fresco e
    minimalista, disposti in uno stile che massimizza la borsa culto.
    Sacs Longchamp Bubble Longchamp Statue de Liberte ODdZH
    Un po ‘di pausa. Quando la sua piccola voce limpida mi ha chiesto,
    tutto quello che potevo fare per dire, una buona domanda, e procedere
    a chiederle Thomas il treno..

Longchamp Statue de Liberte Sac à Dos Longchamp Lmdda Mi piace indossarli, o
    cercando di volare un segno (e non prestare attenzione ai dettagli di un business assunzione di un professionista), sembra a buon mercato.
    Facciamo una differenza solo perché so che è ingiusto considerare la perdita di un paio di scarpe, ma il
    modo in cui è. Trousse De Toilette Longchamp Trousse De Toilette Longchamp qumTE Mescolare e disadattamento attrezzature sportive missione diversa nella vita richiedono diversi attacchi piani di abbigliamento.

Si sarebbe mai pantaloncini seersucker e Havaianas a un matrimonio.
    Sacs Longchamp Bubble Sacs Longchamp Velcro kWAlk Ceuxci aspetto higher.5 mentre le zampe anteriori, avrà
    uno spessore. Amore stability.6 selezionare un blocco o zeppe.

43. alejandrinaoshaughnessy@freenet.de'
    income online September 4, 2014 at 4:37 pm #

Good article! We are linking to this particularly great post
    on our website. Keep up the good writing.

44. jacquelyn_bellasis@yahoo.de'
    youtube.com September 4, 2014 at 6:19 pm #

Read this great site and decided to buy a steam shower
    and never ever gazed backwards, superb info on this website can not thank you enough

45. everette.lockett@gmail.com'
    hd wallpaper September 5, 2014 at 7:06 am #

After I initially left a comment I appear to have clicked on the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and from now
    on every time a comment is added I recieve four emails with the exact same comment.

There has to be a way you can remove me from that service?
    Appreciate it!

46. serenaburnham@gmx.de'
    pas cher nike free run 3.0 September 7, 2014 at 10:00 pm #

It’s fantastic that you are getting thoughts from this article as well as from our dialogue made at this time.

47. velmamcafee@gmail.com'
    penis enlargemnet September 8, 2014 at 6:15 pm #

With havin so much written content do you ever run into any issues of plagorism or copyright
    infringement? My website has a lot of completely unique content I’ve either authored myself or outsourced but it seems a lot of it is popping it up all over the
    internet without my authorization. Do you know any solutions to help
    protect against content from being ripped off?

I’d truly appreciate it.

48. adalbertofrost@gmail.com'
    aol parental controls bypass September 10, 2014 at 8:26 am #

The convenience of these machines is hard to match. For those
    who love cooking but hate the clean-up involved the
    Scrap Trap is an great tool to keep your counters and floor sparkling and
    uncluttered. Most models can be wall-mounted in the kitchen, pantry,
    or laundry room.

49. dylanangus@gmail.com'
    coffeemakerguru.blog.com September 10, 2014 at 10:33 am #

You really make it seem so easy together with your presentation however I to find this matter to bee actually something which I believe I’d never understand.

It seems too complicated and very broad for me. I’m
    having a look forward for your subsequent
    put up, I will attempt to get the hang of it!

50. federico.meza@googlemail.com'
    arctic-darcy.tumblr.com September 10, 2014 at 10:38 am #

You really make it appear really easy with your presentation but I
    to find this matter to be really something that I feel I
    would by no means understand. It seems too complex and
    very extensive for me. I am taking a look forward on your next publish, I will try to get the cling
    of it!